3. Cain the Wanderer, &c. By-
4. Vallery, or the Citadel of the Lake. By C. D. Sillery.
5. Adra, or the Pernvians, &c. By G. P. R. James, Esq.
6. Oliver Cromwell, a Poem. In three Books.
7. Poems, original, &c. By the Rev. W. Shepherd.
8. Repentance, and other Poems. By Mary Ann Browne.
9. Portraits of the Dead, &c. By C. N. Deakin, Esq.
10. The Portfolio of the Martyr Student.
11. The Pilgrim of the Hebrides; a Lay of the North Coun-
trie. By the Author of “ Three Days at Kilkenny.”
12, The Traveller's Lay. By Thomas Maude, Esq. A. M. .
13. Montmorency, a Tragic Drama. By H. W. Montagu. 123
XII. The History and Antiquities of the Abbey, and Cathedral
Church of Bristol. By John Britton, F.S.A. M.R.S.L., &c. 140
XIII. The Family Library, Nos. 11, 12; and No. 1 of the Dra-
XIV. Elements of Natural History; or an Introduction to Sys-
tematic Zoology. By John Howard Hinton, M.A. 144
XV. Conversations on the Natural Geography of Europe and
Africa, &c. &c. By Mrs. Matthias
XVI. The right of Dom Miguel to the throne of Portugal, incon-
trovertibly established, and his character vindicated from
the calumnious charges of usurpation, perjury, and cruelty.
By Wr, Esq.
XVII. Reasons in favour of a Moderate and Constitutional Reform
of the Commons House of Parliament, in a Letter to Vis-
count Althorp, M.P. from Charles Eyston, Esq.
XVIII. The Tradesman's Law Library. By G. H. Tompson.
XIX. The Ecclesiastical Polity, and other Works of Richard
Hooker, &c. By Benjamin Hanbury.
XX. Rouge et Noir, and Versailles. Poems by Wm. Read, Esq. 150
XXI. The Veracity of the Five Books of Moses. By the Rev.
J. J. Blunt.
XXII. 1. A System of Geography for the Use of Schools. By
2. A Compendium of Modern Geography. By the Rev. A.
XXIII. A Statement of the Principles and Objects of a proposed
National Society, for the Cure and Prevention of Pau-
perism, by means of Systematic Colonization.
XXIV. Popular Lectures on the Study of Natural History and the
Sciences, &c. By W. Lempriere, M.D.
XXV. Letters to the Right Honourable the Lord K. By
Literary, and Miscellaneous Intelligence
Monthly List of Recent Publications