« ZurückWeiter »
42. FOLLY of pleading Inability to
discharge the Duties of Life....
63. Paucity of Original Writers. Pas-
sages which Pope has borrowed,
64. The Hero distinguished from the
Modern Man of Honour. Account
of Eugenio by Benevolus
65. Benevolus's Letter continued....
66. Benevolus's Letter concluded....
67. On the Trades of London..... JOHNSON
68. Human Sports not such as can gra-
tify pure Benevolence. Frolics
unlawful because dangerous. A
fatal one related
69. Idle Hope
70. Sequel to the Story of Eugenio. Not
accepting a Challenge, declared
honourable by the Articles of
71. Letters from six characters
Schemes to correct the moral Go.
84. Folly of false Pretences to Im-
portance. A Journey in a Stage
90. Literary Offerings in the Temple of
Fame: a Vision...
duct, as it respects Society. Story